Hey! I’m Erik a Technologist and Full Stack Web Developer from New York.
I love playing with all kinds technology, not just web tech. Tooling that increases efficiency makes me smile. I think keyboard shortcuts are awesome.
I am the Technology Lead at websignia, a full-service digital agency. We help businesses grow by creating innovative digital strategies, technology, and experiences. Want to work with us?
developer – (noun) – an organism that converts caffeine into software
I write code and solve problems. I hold myself to very high standards, sometimes too high. I value security and performance just as much as creating awesome user experiences. Experimenting with new technologies helps keep my skills sharp and lets me push the boundaries of digital.
Lately I’ve become somewhat of a Laravel evangelist.
Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful, that’s what matters to me.
– Steve Jobs
I have an obsession with learning how things work under the hood and behind the scenes. Understanding what is going on gives me satisfaction as well as a finer appreciation for the thought that went into creating something or making it work.
- I won a car from the NY Auto Show
- Once upon a time I could solve a Rubik’s Cube
- I can do a pretty awesome card trick that sometimes involves a shoe
- I’m a decent drone pilot
Aside from coding and working with computers, some things I love are:
- Cars (the more horse power, the better)
- Snowboarding – 14′ Burton Blunt | Flow Fuse | Burton Driver X
- Bikes – I’ll own one soon enough!
- Apple Products – MacBook Air | Mac Mini | iPhone 6s | Apple TV
- Taking some laps on Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in something fast! A Z06 or Viper should suffice.
- Jumping out of a plane (with a parachute)
Congrats on making it to the end! I noticed I used the word “I” a lot, but this is supposed to be all about ME!